Sunday, October 07, 2007

Steady now!

Maybe I did learn some lessons. Having bought AMD @ $11.00 way back then, failing to sell at forty-something, and holding on to more than half of it until now, I don't regret selling NTDO.Y @ $67.58, since this represents close to 190% profit. NTDO.Y may still go much higher, split, but along the way there will be setbacks. I think risks of market meltdown are quite high, and, as of now, I'm collecting my courage to either enter positions in a couple of ProShares UltraShorts, or maybe in something less innovative like BEARX or RYURX. I'm gonna still hold on to CMG (as an alternative to KO, PEP and MCD), and I hope EPR may do well. What else can cheer people up if economy goes bad? Comfort foods and entertainment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home