Sunday, June 03, 2007

Portfolio update

At least I was right so far about the LUKO.Y stock. In less than a week, it rose nicely and prospects are good for my closing the position with a gain. DIVX has been a disappointment so far, and I still lack the courage to close the position taking a loss. OTOH USU has stopped to gain stubbornly, an opportunity to buy cheap(er) is close from what it looks like. In my other portfolio, I was quite fortunate to open ASN position approximately 1 month before its acquisition was announced. So I get to reap the stock increase and the last dividend payout. And now is the time to close the position, I think. Overall, market looks so crazy that it makes me want to cut and run. Least favorable scenario, market bust happening while I'm on vacation. Need to think about that seriously, with little time left to make arrangements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home