Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Transferred my IRA to stock broker...

...and got 45 days of free trades. Another part of the promotional offer is some money management software... right, just checked, it's the MS Money. So, what should I do? I wanted for some while to have an account that I could use more aggressive investing strategy than I do usually, that is, buy and hold unless a position has bombed out, or unless I need money to pay taxes with. I'm even thinking I could do that and report on the success (or lack thereof) here. Wonder, can I run this train of the cliff completely?

I mean, of course I could (and I will, once I'm here anyway) increase the amount of Google AdSense ads on these pages to offset losses caused by risky investments in under-researched companies. That I could do sure. But will that be a fun trip or will it quickly become a terrible chore?

So, here I go, I'm going to pretend that this blog is actually being read by somebody, and will post this question, would this be interesting to anybody if I did just that? One thing is certain, I will try to use those 45 days of fee-less service to increase those measly 4 figures. Whether I'd write about it, that is a different question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home